Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for 2 people to join a team of 3 Assistants in Vienna. You will provide administrative and executive support to the local mySugr (RDC global site) team to relieve and assist the organization in their day-to-day work and administrative duties.
Your upcoming mission:
- Support the team/department’s effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team
- Support agenda, travel, VISA and expense management for key leadership roles
- Organize and support meetings, events, workshops and lunches (both internal and including external guests)
- Manage and execute relevant processes to establish statements of work, work orders, purchase orders, payment orders, invoice tracking, management of invoice approvals and the like in SAP and other tools
- Support the processes around onboarding of new employees and employees leaving
- Guidance of guests, providing badges and other support needed
- Create and maintain filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
- Assist employees with the necessary tools before and after travel (travel procedures - online booking tool & offline booking, expense settlement tool)
- Promote improvements in work processes and foster an exchange of ideas and support among colleagues
- Proactively identify where additional support can be given to the leaders in the team
- Provide back-up support to the office team
Essential skills for your mission:
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work on different topics at the same time and to set priorities
- Process improvement experience, organizational skills
- Structured way of thinking and good planning skills
- Digital skills: Google Suite, Excel, Microsoft, travel systems and collaboration tools (Trello, Miro,...)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and navigate uncertainty with composure
- You are either an EU citizen or hold a valid Austrian work permit
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience providing support to global teams within scheduling, meeting logistics across sites and managing time zone differences
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience working in a corporate environment
What to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products for a global audience
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office policy, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Who we are and what we care about?
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less and bring true relief to the patient! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow - both professionally and personally.
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 34k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.