One of the things that bind us together during the holidays is all of the special holiday foods!
mySugr recipe SWEEPSTAKES
Official Rules (U.S.)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS WHO HAVE ATTAINED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AND WHO ARE NOT BENEFICIARIES OF A FEDERAL HEALTH CARE PROGRAM.
1. SPONSOR : The sponsor of this promotion is mySugr Inc., with offices 111 C Street, Encinitas, CA 92024 (“Sponsor”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any other entity, including without limitation Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media platform.
2. PRIZES; ODDS OF WINNING: One mySugr hoodie will be awarded randomly to 3 winners. The mySugr hoodie is a poly/cotton blend midweight zip-up hooded sweatshirt with the mySugr logo and “Make diabetes suck less” printed on it, and has an approximate retail value of US $28. The total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded is US $84. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners may not substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. The prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the promotion by submitting a holiday recipe and photograph on the mySugr Facebook page and agreeing to be bound by these Rules. Only one entry per person is permitted.
Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced entries or incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion. Entries made under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holders of the social media accounts or e-mail addresses from which the entries were made. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who submitted the entry.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to all legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico and all other US other territories and possessions, who have attained the age of majority in their respective states of residence as of the drawing date. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after the commencement of this sweepstakes were or are employees or agents of Roche Diabetes Care, Inc. or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this promotion; (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories; and (d) persons who are beneficiaries of one or more Federal health care programs.
5. DRAWING: The winners will be selected in a random drawing by a representative of Sponsor, whose decision will be final and binding in all respects. The random drawing will take place on or about December 10th, 2018 at the offices of mySugr, Inc. Sponsor or its representative will attempt to contact all potential winners by e-mail and/or Facebook Messenger. In the event that Sponsor or its representative cannot reach the potential winner within five (5) days, Sponsor or its representative will have the right to select an alternate winner or winners according to these rules. Additionally, if the potential winner turns out to have been ineligible to participate, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor or its representative will select a new winner.
6. SCHEDULE: The promotion begins at 12:01 am Eastern Time on December 4th, 2018, and ends at 11:59 pm Eastern Time on December 10th, 2018. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this promotion if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of this promotion. By participating, participants agree: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor; (b) to release and hold harmless any social media platform facilitating the sweepstakes (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the promotion. Except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to permit Sponsor to use his/her name, city, state, photograph, videotape or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for no additional compensation.
8. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor does not provide tax advice. Participants are encouraged to contact their own tax advisor regarding potential tax implications, if any, of this promotion.
9. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize-winners, available after the drawing date, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to mySugr, Inc., 111 C St., Encinitas, CA 92024.
10. DISPUTES, APPLICABLE LAW: By participating in this promotion, each participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the state of Indiana, U.S.A.; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Indiana, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Indiana, U.S.A.