Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As the Business Analytics Specialist, you will identify the data needed to answer RDC’s most strategic questions, providing insights and make recommendations that shape RDC’s strategy and portfolio. You will serve as the single source of truth for RDC customer portfolio metrics and act as the orchestrator of RDC-wide business analytics. You will create effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research and implement analytics. You will bring a keen strategic focus and ability to translate data into actionable insights, championing data-driven decision making and RDC’s journey to become the leading iPDM company. This is a global role and up to 30% travel (largely international) is required.
Essential skills for your mission:
- You have a BS Data, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Business Administration. Advanced degree preferred.
- You are an expert in data science, analytics, statistical methods
- You are familiar with standard business intelligence and analytics platforms (i.e. Tableau, Oracle). Preference given to those with hands on experience with Looker
- You have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in Diagnostics / Med Tech
- You have strong quantitative skills – particularly in relation to the analysis / visualization / reporting of data
- You have experience in Lean Analytics, in combination with competencies in digital business and health care analytics
- You are competent in the design of dashboards, information design, visualization of data for education and decision making
- You ideally should bring ethics and compliance knowledge as well as data privacy, data security regulations
- You are business fluent in English. German language skills preferred, and other languages (especially Spanish) are an advantage
- You are either an EU citizen or hold a valid Austrian work permit
- You bring strong strategic focus and you strive to make a measurable impact
- You bring excellent written and verbal communication skills – with the ability to translate analysis, concepts and recommendations into tangible action plans appropriate to a broad range of audiences, from the board to front line
- You demonstrate the ability to build networks and you inspire agile working
- You are able to break down a problem into its key components, identify milestones / dependencies and drive a team to achieve outcomes in line with the timeline / budget / scope agreed
- You bring the ability to interact at senior level and manage key stakeholders at all levels in the organization
What to expect:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products for a global audience
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and home office policy, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Who we are and what we care about:
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less and bring true relief to the patient! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow - both professionally and personally.
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer an annual gross salary starting from EUR 55k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English …. and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.