Customer Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone to deliver operational excellence ensuring the day-to-day delivery of Customer Operations activities for client facing solutions that are part of the Digital Portfolio within Global Research & Development. The customer operations specialist will promote alignment between teams and initiatives across RDC functions, including Product Development, SCS, Contact Centre’s and Global Complaint Management teams. Tasks will include fostering the need to change and/or adapting existing processes within the support teams constellation to ensure that digital products are managed as digital products and not as physical ones whilst also ensuring effective communication about status of the products when in Production. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
- Coordinate Center Onboarding cycle for RocheDiabetes Care Platform new clients and/or new and existing products and features.
- Improve standard procedure for center onboarding process: identify required tasks and responsible teams and define communication and data transfer procedures
- Facilitate process change: communicate takeover of center onboarding management, plan training sessions for involved teams and provide support on the new procedure
- Lead center onboarding: track tasks and deadlines and keep all involved teams informed establishing the required checkpoints and communications
- Draft center onboarding material: draft standard templates and forms, documents to transfer information and data between teams via accepted collaboration tools
- Definition of center onboarding plan: schedule onboarding technical activities including migration activities considering DSS capacity limitations and client requirements
- Administration of collaboration tool: create and design global onboarding collaboration site and maintain it up to date
- Facilitate communication between Sales and Digital Support Service: transfer Sales/Country Affiliates requirements to DSS and manage agreement
- Design and operate standard procedure for integrator’s onboarding process: identify required tasks and responsible teams and define communication and data transfer procedures. Build the support materials for the process and operate the process
- Definition of the integration onboarding plan: in alignment between DSS capacity and client requirements. Follow up on the scheduled activities
- Lead integration onboarding: track tasks and deadlines and keep all involved teams informed establishing the required checkpoints and communications.
- Plan and tracking of assigned projects & 3rd party interaction
- Play a pivotal role in the migration projects associated with legacy products
- Coordinate Product reporting catalogue maintaining and evolving the Product Reporting catalogue for the different platforms (Tableau & RODIS) or custom generation
- Lead new Product reporting requests: ensure product reporting definitions are accurate and ensure roadmap of each report is aligned with the reporting strategy
- Facilitate communication between SCS and Digital Support Service: transfer SCS requirements to DSS and manage agreement
- Drive for continuous efficiency improvements
Essential skills for your mission:
- Experience in transformation projects in complex, global matrix organizations with cross-cultural management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills, able to forge relationships and influence different parties within the organization
- Strong team player, with a perspective that goes beyond his/her immediate area of responsibility, bringing “out of the box” thinking & challenging status quo
- Planning, reporting, analytical and organizational skills
- Understanding of key principles behind agile and iterative ways of working
- Management of communication and savviness with digital communication and collaboration tools
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English Valid Austrian or EU work permit
Here's what you can expect from us:
- We are ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- We actively promote personal and career development so if you like writing blog posts and contributing to open source projects, or you are an active participant and/or speaker at conferences and meet-ups, we are here to support you
- We will provide all the necessary information and training about diabetes that every good Monster Tamer needs on their mission to “make diabetes suck less”
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- Hybrid home office/on-site working model, flexible working hours and 5 weeks vacation
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Who we are and what we care about:
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare professionals and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. Our mission is to support the optimization of therapy and enable better informed therapy decisions. We build and collaborate in an open ecosystem, connect devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points. Join us in our mission to make diabetes suck less and bring true relief to patients.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 30k plus a variable bonus. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.