Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Being a global leader in integrated Personalised Diabetes Management (iPDM), Roche Diabetes Care collaborates with pioneers around the globe, including people with diabetes, caregivers, healthcare providers and payers. We aim to transform and advance care provision and foster sustainable care structures. Under the brands RocheDiabetes, Accu-Chek and mySugr, comprising glucose monitoring, insulin delivery systems and digital solutions, we unite with our partners to create patient-centred value. By building and collaborating in an open ecosystem, connecting devices and digital solutions as well as contextualising relevant data points, we enable deeper insights and a better understanding of diabetes, leading to personalised and effective therapy adjustments. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog, this little video and Roche code4life to see what makes mySugr and Roche tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to play a key role in our QA department and build up a strong suite of automated tests to benefit the entire team. You have the experience to drive test automation processes throughout your team and the organisation. Additionally, you have the strong technical ability to develop new tests, along with the strategic vision needed and advocate for automated testing within mySugr. You are committed to sharing ideas and tools that can make our people, processes and systems better.
Your upcoming mission:
- Build, maintain and extend current and new web end-to-end testing automation projects
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the Quality Assurance department
- Provide testing leadership and guidance to the team by developing testing solutions, helping to resolve technical problems plus challenges, as well as establishing and applying testing standards
- Create software-test plans for different test scenarios (incl. automated and manual methods)
- Balance development testing frameworks (with manual functional testing, automation testing, exploratory testing and other approaches) to identify and mitigate quality threats
- Take responsibility for the quality of mySugr products and work in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with developers, designers, and product owners
- Ensure test procedures are well documented to allow reusability and compliance with standards
Essential skills for your mission:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant test automation or coding experience
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and respective tools
- Experience in Git workflows projects with multiple contributors
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator in English and demonstrated collaborative experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience in process automation or DevOps
- Experience with TestCafe, Selenium or WebdriverIO
- Knowledge of data security in web applications and client to server communication
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience working in a startup environment
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr and Roche Diabetes Care we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.
Make sure to read our Privacy Notice for Applicants.