QA Engineer / Test Automation (m/f/d)
Full Time (Vienna)
Diabetes is a pesky monster — and that’s putting it mildly. If you’re serious about helping us face it head on, come join us!
Most of our customers live with insulin-dependent diabetes. Everyday life with diabetes is often tedious and exhausting – and that’s exactly what motivates our work at mySugr. Always driven by our motto to “make diabetes suck less,” we develop award-winning apps, integrate medical devices into our products, and work with health insurance companies and industry partners to make life with diabetes a bit better. For a behind-the-scenes look, check out our Monster Culture blog and this little video to see what makes mySugr tick.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We are looking for a QA Engineer to help our QA department build up a strong suite of automated tests, to benefit the entire team. You have the experience to drive test automation processes throughout your team and the organisation. Additionally, you have the strong technical ability to develop new tests, along with the strategic vision needed and advocate for automated testing within mySugr. You are committed to sharing ideas and tools that can make our people, processes and systems better.
Your upcoming mission:
- Build, maintain and extend current and new end-to-end testing automation projects
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the Quality Assurance department
- Ensure test procedures are well documented to allow reusability and compliance with standards
- Create software-test plans for different test scenarios (incl. automated and manual methods)
- Balance development testing frameworks (with manual functional testing, automation testing, exploratory testing and other approaches) to identify and mitigate quality threats
- Take responsibility for the quality of mySugr products and work in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with developers, designers, and product owners
Essential skills for your mission:
- At least 2 years of experience with coding in one of the modern programming languages
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with test automation frameworks
- Experience with SQL in relational databases
- Experience in Git workflows projects with multiple contributors
- HTML, CSS, JSON or RESTful APIs aren't anything new to you
- Experience in process automation or DevOps
- Experience with TestCafe or WebdriverIO
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines and respective tools
- Knowledge of data security in web applications and client to server communication
- Knowledge of the diabetes industry or other comparable health industries
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in testing APIs
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- An innovative agile working environment allowing for collaboration with really smart people and knowledge sharing in cross-functional teams
- A growing organization with room for development
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader (Roche family)
- Loads of benefits (brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences...)
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity for home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- A kick-ass office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna… oh, and did we mention the best team in the world!
Here at mySugr we are committed to providing a healthy, equal and inclusive working environment for our Monster Tamers to help them make diabetes suck less! We care about family friendly career paths, sustainability, a healthy lifestyle and the flexibility of a modern workplace. We maintain a culture of learning and sharing, as well as open and candid feedback. At every level, there are many opportunities to develop and grow at mySugr - both professionally and personally.
Interested? Great. For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 42k plus a variable bonus. We are fully prepared to adjust our actual offer to your skill set, skill level and previous relevant experience.
We’d like to hear from you! Just click that “Apply Now” button and send us your CV in English or German… and anything else that you think might impress us.